Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If my current WIP were a movie...

I was going to blog about the hotness of Fallen Angels but I cannot find the picture I want anywhere so I will try and get it scanned for my next post.  Lucky for us thought there are plenty pictures of the actor and actress from my favorite show Being Human on BBC/BBC America. 

If I were to make my WIP into a movie I would beg that they cast Aiden Turner and Lenora Crichlow!
Here are the Heroine and Hero of Death Knows My Name...Of course Aiden would have to get a little more "Solid/lean muscles" & paint on a face tattoo but he is so hott!  Enjoy.







Also more important here are some links I find helpful: Query Shark and LarsenPomada.com

Keep writing, reading and sharing,
Casse NaRome!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books