Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Post!

I decided after much debate to dazzle yall with my humor and wit for my first post but being that it is 1 AM and have yet to add to my daily word count yet I will cheat.  LOLdogz for your viewing pleasure.

I iz maiking... a writer 's blok!
see more dog and puppy pictures

Okay, now for me to try and remove this writer's block with Dr. Wicked's help.

Love,
Casse!

[Edit:] Okay obviously this picture is from lolcatz not dogs...did I mention I am completely an idiot.  In my defense, it was 1AM?  Okay buh-bye.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books