Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Butt in chair, hands on keys...

  This will be a quick post because I am avoiding my WIP and soon  will make myself write.  I sent back one of my CPs edits last night.  And the other one I sent back 2 chapters and I will send back at least 2 more tonight or tomorrow night depending on how far I get on my work.
  I also blogged a review on my book blog.  I hate doing negative reviews and this one wasn't really bad just not the best but *shrugs*
  I am in the home stretch with this stage of mt WIP.  I have about 25k more words to get out then I will put it a side while I outline my next project.  It was a nanowrimo story I wrote, deleted and now I want to do it right.  It is currently called When Lily's Fall it will be Valience's story.  He is kind of the villian in my current WIP.  I am excited.  After the outline is done I have to re-read aloud Death Knows My Name and do some revising and then send it off to my CPs and Betas...oh I also need to get some Betas and at least one more CP.  Let them pick it apart while I fast draft When Lily's Fall.  Hopefully when I get the edits back I will have a very rough draft of it done and let it backburn for a while until I finish Death, get it shiney for submission.  Which I hope to send off in May.  Way before my trips this summer.

Well that's it for now.  I have to check my twitter.
Keep reading, writing and sharing,
Casse!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books