Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Part Time Reaper #1 available NOW!

Shaina has 99 problems and death ain’t one.
Well, actually it is. She is the newest reaper. Shaina's partner is her ex best friend as well as her former boyfriend who disappeared without a goodbye four years ago. Her current boyfriend isn't a boy at all but an ancient angel with a defect. He has never heard the voice of God.
Yeshua has a place in her soul and he refuses to let go while Samuel possesses her body and leaves her craving more but who will win Shaina's heart?


Headaches, heartbreaks and mayhem...Yeah Shaina has 99 problems but Death is the least of them.

Will Shaina be able to heal her shattered heart and save his lost soul?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books