Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Oh the things I have done...

Wow, last year I was sitting down probably bitching and moaning on how badly I wanted my stories to be published because more than anything, I wanted to share my stories.
Now here I am, sitting here still bitching and moaning over how happy I am that I am published because more than anything, I want to share my stories.
So I promote myself and I market myself. I do everything sans stand on that corner slinging my books at people.
 
Samuel
So what do I have coming up next for you guys? Well, a lot! Book two in The Reborn series should be out before the end of the year. I am also working on a new series about Reapers, also Angels because well I love angels. (I was trying to post a picture of one of the angels but things are going wonky.) The reaper series is New Adult. So smexiness will be done. A new werewolf or shifter is in the works. That is totally new to me. Last but not least Book 2 in when Lily's Fall!
For now I must go write.
 

These aren't any of my characters but it's just smexiness examples that might be had.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books