Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

No Whiney Biotches Allowed in Romance Writing!

I have been toying with a few ideas lately. The more pressing one being…quitting. Only I don’t call it that. I also don’t call it giving up either. No, I rationalize it and say I will take a break that may have no end to it. Nice, Casse, very nice. Stop while you are not ahead. Lol. I mean I could. It would be easy…well, easier than the rejections. Easier than the negative critiques from those who don’t get my work, my humor or what I am trying to do. Yes, it would be easier but then what? I am writer damn it and if I don’t write then what the hell am I? Therefore, I give myself a pep talk that sounds something like this: “Suck it up and stop being such a whiney ass all the time sheesh!” Yeah, I know I totally coddle myself.


Okay, so extended break is out I decided absolutely NO, N-O contest and no sharing my work until I am 100% satisfied unless it’s to my very awesome CPs whom I don’t mind showing my unkempt, unrefined crap too because they are awesome enough to help me clean it up.

Those are my writing resolutions. Glad I could talk myself out of being a quitter.

Keep reading and I will keep writing,
Casse NaRome

No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books