Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Claws way up from deadlines

The one thing that aspiring writers have to get use to is living deadline to deadline and not getting buried by them.  I have not learned that yet.  I have revisions on one MS and writing another story which is completely different.  My brain is screaming "Am I YA or Adult right now."  I know that because of this switching I am going to have to edit a lot of no no words from my Young Adult wip. lol

Also what's killing my meeting deadline is TWITTER!  It will be my death.  But it also keeps me sane.  I do also feel complete inadequate when it comes to balancing writing and family and living.  I may after first part of revisions on Death Know My Name is done and contest entries are ready, take a few days off.

That's all for now.
Keep reading, writing and sharing.
Casse NaRome

No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books